Sökning: "“Design för all”"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1970 avhandlingar innehållade orden “Design för all”.
1. Design Space Exploration co-operative creation of proposals for desired interactions with future artefactsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis critically reflects on co-operative design workshops that I have conducted. The basic method used in these workshops draws on the participants’ embodied knowing. LÄS MER
2. Effects of Art and Design on Orientation in Healthcare Architecture : A study of wayfinding and wayshowing in a Swedish hospital settingDetta är en avhandling från Architecture and built environment, Faculty of Engineering, Lund University, Lund
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the role of interior design elements, especially artwork, in way-searchers’ wayfinding and orientation in hospital environments. The thesis considers the way-searcher’s background and the impact of cultural belonging, occupation, memories, aesthetic preferences, and language, and the influence that such factors might have on the perception of the hospital environment and its guiding elements. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : ArtMonitor
Sammanfattning : During the course of the twentieth century, a doubt emerged – first within visual arts, and later also within crafts – where the relevance of the traditional way of making art was addressed, as were thoughts on what was termed ‘empty shape’. The notion that shape in itself was no longer artistically valid is closely linked to notions of materiality as hindrance, and immateriality as freedom – all of which have had a major influence on contemporary visual arts and crafts, in general, and, more specifically, on what I term ‘theory-practice’ within the field of crafts. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Theoretical and Applied Aesthetics
Sammanfattning : This dissertation deals with aesthetic rules in an urban context. The dissertation develops a theoretical framework for understanding the role of aesthetic rules, especially urban design codes, in the process of improving the architectural quality of the built environment. LÄS MER
5. Multiobjective Optimization for Safety and Reliability Trade-off : Applications on Early Phases of Aircraft Systems DesignDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : A strategic issue for any industrial company is to conceive safe and reliable systems while performing all systems’ intended functions at a minimum cost. System safety and reliability are fundamental to system design and involve a quantitative assessment prior to system development. LÄS MER