Sökning: "sociology of enterprise"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 33 avhandlingar innehållade orden sociology of enterprise.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Sociology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : My aim is to show how unemployed youth, in Sweden and Denmark, during the years 1992-1996, were coping with their situation as unemployed, by focusing on their motivation for work, their conception of work, and their alternative action. Swedish youth have for a number of decades lived with a labour market policy which has had full employment as a goal and included active measures. LÄS MER
2. Bygden, bruket och samhället : om människor och organisationer i brukssamhället Böksholm 1900-1979Detta är en avhandling från Arkiv
Sammanfattning : The aim of this dissertation is to study some of the forces behind the transformation of the 20th century industrialised countryside. The emphasis is on changes in everyday life for women and men, and the role of organisations therein. LÄS MER
3. Between crisis and opportunity : Livelihoods, diversification and inequality among the Meru of TanzaniaDetta är en avhandling från Sociologiska institutionen, Lunds universitet
Sammanfattning : Sustained high population growth rates are radically altering the livelihood conditions for small farmers in sub-Saharan Africa. In one of the most fertile and densely settled areas of East Africa, Mount Meru in Northern Tanzania, the size of the population has increased nearly tenfold within the last century. LÄS MER
4. Symbolisk organisering : En studie av organisatorisk förändring och meningsproduktion i fyra industriföretagDetta är en avhandling från Department of Sociology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The focus of this dissertation is on organizational change in four industrial corporations. A special emphasisis placed upon the symbolic and rhetorical aspects when changing organizations. Main concepts in the study are symbolic management and management of meaning. Two main areas are discussed in the dissertation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund : Studentlitteratur
Sammanfattning : The background for this thesis is the author's experience of working as a system analyst during the years 1975-1081. During this period, the system development work can be characterized as expert-oriented, very often leading to the construction of large, integrated EDP-systems. LÄS MER