Sökning: "Secondary school"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 676 avhandlingar innehållade orden Secondary school.
- Detta är en avhandling från Malmö högskola, Lärarutbildningen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this dissertation is to explore and shed light on the subject content within Physical Education and Health (PEH). The first aim of the study is to describe and analyse what knowledge is legitimate within the subject, in the syllabus, as viewed by teachers and during the realisation of lessons. LÄS MER
2. Mathematics in the Swedish Upper Secondary School Electricity Program A study of teacher knowledgeDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Mathematical knowledge is often a prerequisite for students at Swedish upper secondary vocational programs to be able to study vocational courses, for example electricity courses in the Electricity Program. Electricity Program students study mathematics in their electricity courses as well as in their mathematics course. LÄS MER
3. Skolperspektiv Utveckling av verktyg för analys av politikers, lärares och elevers resonemang om skolanDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The major objective has been to create tools for analyzing the reasoning regarding the school the different actors involved - pupils, teachers, school and politicians show. A subordinate aim was to explore relevance in this connection of eight studies carried out by the author 1979 – 1999 concerning three basic areas: the pedagogical processes at the school level, at the teacher education level and at the level of school change. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Pedagogik
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to describe and analyse principals´ views of collaboration forms, staff development and leadership, as critical internal capacities for school improvement, in five more successful and four less successful Swedish secondary schools, and compare the qualitative similarities and/or differences in the principals´ views at the level of schools. A successful school is understood to be a school where pupils accomplish both the academic objectives and the social/civic objectives in the National Curriculum. LÄS MER
5. Parental involvement in school : What promotes and what hinders parental involvement in an urban schoolDetta är en avhandling från Malmö högskola, Lärarutbildningen
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on parental involvement in an urban school. The overall aim of the study is to obtain more adequate knowledge of what promotes and what hinders parental involvement in an urban secondary school for students between the age of about 12 and 16, and to achieve a better understanding of how parents of Arabic background and teachers view parental involvement in the work of the school. LÄS MER