Sökning: "knowledge development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3645 avhandlingar innehållade orden knowledge development.
- Detta är en avhandling från Fakulteten för samhälls- och livsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Our world is becoming increasingly complex, and is rapidly changingwith distances being reduced. Societies today are also in atransition from traditional production industries to increasingreliance on communication, consumption, services and experience. Asone of these emerging ‘new industries’, tourism is part of thismovement. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Planning has lent legitimacy to the development of society through the application of different theories and practices. With its embodied concepts and values, planning influences the direction of change that a society may achieve. LÄS MER
3. Reuse of Engineering Knowledge: Perspectives on Experience-Based Codified Knowledge in Incremental Product DevelopmentDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Product development is a knowledge-intensive activity and as products become more complex and competition intensifies, the amount of knowledge increases. A prerequisite for engineers who apply current best practices and continuously improve their working methodologies is to efficiently reuse existing knowledge. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Current research on knowledge integration offers valuable structural analyses of factors that influence knowledge integration, performance outcomes, and knowledge integration mechanisms. Less attention has been paid to how knowledge integration is carried out over time in cross-functional development projects. LÄS MER
5. Managing Collaborative Product Development A Model for Identifying Key Factors in Product Development ProjectsDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalens högskola
Sammanfattning : The increasing complexity of products and systems today has forced new processes, methods, and tools for managing the development of products. It has also forced the development of complex organisations and diverse relationships among functions and peoples within product development organisations. This implies a need for integrated processes. LÄS MER