Sökning: "individual memory work"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 47 avhandlingar innehållade orden individual memory work.
1. "Women", Welfare, Textual Politics and Critique : Different categories of "women", the making of welfare states and emancipation in a Nordic welfare state contextDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Institutionen för socialt arbete, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall purpose of this thesis is to analyse and interpret the relationship between the social construction of different categories of 'women' and the making of welfare states in specific moments of textual politics in a Nordic welfare state context. Furthermore, the aim is to develop a methodology for critical self-reflection in the process Of producing academic knowledge. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Philosophy, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Living in a complex and dynamically changing environment requires accurate and timely behavioural responses that allow for adapting to such changes. Well-developed perceptual systems provide a continuous flow of abundant and up-to-date information on the changes in the environment, and, thereby, allow for tailoring behavioural responses accordingly. LÄS MER
3. Office type, performance and well-being A study of how personality and work tasks interact with contemporary office environments and ways of workingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Psychology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Today, many organisations are adopting offices that have an open design with or without flexible seating. While advocates of open-plan offices propose that these office types lead to cost savings and aid inter and intra-team communication, opponents argue that these office types are associated with decreased performance and worsened health among employees. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Psykologi
Sammanfattning : In everyday life, motivation and learning are connected like music and dancing. Many educators realize this and work hard to improve their students' motivation. A motivated student may repeat and self-rehearse the content of a chapter more often, which leads to better learning. LÄS MER
5. 'Women', Welfare, Textual Politics and Critique : An Invitation to a ThinkingWriting Methodology in the Study of Welfare (Republished dissertation originally published 2001)Detta är en avhandling från Saarbrucken, Germany : Lambert Academic Publishing
Sammanfattning : What is the relationship between the social construction of different categories of ’women’ and the making of welfare states in specific moments of textual politics in a Nordic welfare state context? How is it possible to develop a methodology for critical (self)reflective thinking in the process of producing academic knowledge? In this dissertation the themes of ’women’ and welfare are analysed and interpreted within a textual context of Nordic welfare state thinking. How the meaning of welfare takes shape through the category of ’women’ is discussed and critiqued with attention to epistemological and methodological issues. LÄS MER