Sökning: "open-plan office"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden open-plan office.
1. Office type, performance and well-being A study of how personality and work tasks interact with contemporary office environments and ways of workingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Psychology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Today, many organisations are adopting offices that have an open design with or without flexible seating. While advocates of open-plan offices propose that these office types lead to cost savings and aid inter and intra-team communication, opponents argue that these office types are associated with decreased performance and worsened health among employees. LÄS MER
2. Activity-based Flexible Office work environments Design and implementation processes and outcomesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Background: In recent years, there has been a reported increase in organizations relocating to Activity-based Flexible Offices (A-FOs) worldwide. The idea of A-FOs is to offer work conditions suitable for the workforce’s tasks and individual preferences. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : This dissertation presents four experimental studies (in four papers) with the overall aim to investigate the effects of office noise on cognitive performance and restoration. In the first two papers the focus was on the effects of different sound levels (i.e. LÄS MER
4. Office environment, health and job satisfaction an explorative study of office design's influenceDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The present thesis investigates environmental factors impact on office employees. More specifically, it investigates: 1) perception and experience of office environments, 2) satisfaction with office environments, and 3) health status and job satisfaction in connection to office environment. LÄS MER
5. The Office - An Explorative Study Architectural Design's Impact on Health, Job Satisfaction & Well-beingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis examines the office environment’s influence on employees’ perception oftheir workplaces, their organizations and their job satisfaction, as well as their health and wellbeing.It is based on an empirical study of 491 office employees from twenty-six companies anddivisions in large companies. LÄS MER