Sökning: "cell office"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 avhandlingar innehållade orden cell office.
1. Office type, performance and well-being A study of how personality and work tasks interact with contemporary office environments and ways of working
Sammanfattning : Today, many organisations are adopting offices that have an open design with or without flexible seating. While advocates of open-plan offices propose that these office types lead to cost savings and aid inter and intra-team communication, opponents argue that these office types are associated with decreased performance and worsened health among employees. LÄS MER
2. Office environment, health and job satisfaction an explorative study of office design's influenceDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The present thesis investigates environmental factors impact on office employees. More specifically, it investigates: 1) perception and experience of office environments, 2) satisfaction with office environments, and 3) health status and job satisfaction in connection to office environment. LÄS MER
3. Influences of in vivo and in vitro loading on the proteoglycan synthesis of articular cartilage chondrocytesDetta är en avhandling från Kuopio : Kuopio University Printing Office
Sammanfattning : In this study, the biosynthesis of proteoglycans (PGs) was examined in articular cartilage of canine hip joint after long-distance running experiment and in bovine chondrocyte cultures during in vitro loading with hydrostatic pressure. In addition, new assays were developed for more sensitive quantitation of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) and PGs. LÄS MER
4. The Office - An Explorative Study Architectural Design's Impact on Health, Job Satisfaction & Well-beingDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis examines the office environment’s influence on employees’ perception oftheir workplaces, their organizations and their job satisfaction, as well as their health and wellbeing.It is based on an empirical study of 491 office employees from twenty-six companies anddivisions in large companies. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The positive association between physical activity (PA) and health is well established. Technical developments in modern life have created major changes in our societies and working life, and a growing body of research has identified sedentary behavior (SB) as an independent risk factor for type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and cancer as well as for premature mortality. LÄS MER