Sökning: "cognitive stress"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 190 avhandlingar innehållade orden cognitive stress.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Migraine is a disabling neurological disorder with high prevalence, the clinical manifestations of which are highly dependent on stress.The overall theme of the present thesis was to address aspects of stress in migraine. LÄS MER
2. Psychophysiological reactions to experimental stress relations to pain sensitivity, position sense and stress perceptionDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Stress and monotonous work contribute substantially to the development of chronic musculoskeletal disorders. Yet, the pathophysiological mechanisms underlying the process, particularly the involvement of autonomic regulation, remain unclear. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall purpose of this thesis is to examine a stress management intervention developed for nursing students.The thesis comprises three studies (Study I-III) based on empirical data from a sample of nursing students. LÄS MER
4. Rehabilitation for improved cognition in stress-related exhaustion cognitive, neural and clinical perspectivesDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå Universitet
Sammanfattning : Stress-related exhaustion disorder (ED) has been associated with concomitant cognitive impairment, perceived by patients to have large impact on everyday life. However, little is known about how to address cognition in stress rehabilitation and how this could influence stress recovery over time. LÄS MER
5. Subjective Cognitive Complaints in the Working Population The Influence of Objective Cognitive Functioning and Working ConditionsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Psychology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Cognitive functioning is important for managing work and life in general. However, subjective cognitive complaints (SCC), involving self-perceived difficulties with concentration, memory, decision making, and clear thinking are common in the general and in the working population and can be coupled with both lowered well-being and work ability. LÄS MER