Sökning: "Academic social work"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 182 avhandlingar innehållade orden Academic social work.
1. "Women", Welfare, Textual Politics and Critique : Different categories of "women", the making of welfare states and emancipation in a Nordic welfare state contextDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Institutionen för socialt arbete, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall purpose of this thesis is to analyse and interpret the relationship between the social construction of different categories of 'women' and the making of welfare states in specific moments of textual politics in a Nordic welfare state context. Furthermore, the aim is to develop a methodology for critical self-reflection in the process Of producing academic knowledge. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Växjö : Växjö University Press
Sammanfattning : The dissertation deals with an inquiry concerning how the transformation of community work can be understood from a comparative perspective within the framework of social work in Scandinavia.Community work is examined by means of two main studies: an international literature review and an empirical study in four Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden). LÄS MER
3. Kunskapsbildning, akademisering och professionalisering i socialt arbete Knowledge, academicalisation and professionalisation in social workDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg :Kompendiet
Sammanfattning : At the end of the 1970s, social work was established as an academic discipline with research,professorships and PhD programmes. This dissertation consist of a number of studies andarticles on the development and production of academic knowledge and research in Sweden, withspecial attention to implications for the relations between basic education, research andsocial work practice. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lunds universitet
Sammanfattning : Social interaction often takes place in groups. The school class is an important group in which children interact. Children spend a large percentage of their day with their classmates in school and classmates are not only co-workers, but also individuals interacting socially as friends. LÄS MER
5. "Det är ju inte hela tiden bara lycka heller" äldre kvinnors berättade liv- om arbete, omsorg och åldrande i landsbygdsmiljöDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Institiutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Even though ageing in Western society has been a major issue in research and politics in recent years, there is still a distinct lack of knowledge about elderly people and their experiences. As much of the ongoing research has focused mainly on the oldest of the old and elderly people in need of public care, research about elderly people in general is needed. LÄS MER