Sökning: "parents of children with"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 769 avhandlingar innehållade orden parents of children with.
1. Parents of Children with Cancer Psychological Long-Term Consequences and Development of a Psychological Treatment for Parents of SurvivorsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The aims of this thesis were to increase the knowledge about the long-term psychological consequences in parents of children diagnosed with cancer, including parents of childhood cancer survivors (CCSs) and bereaved parents, and to take the first steps towards developing a psychological treatment for parents of CCSs.Study I was a systematic review synthesizing the literature on psychological long-term consequences in parents of CCSs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Gothenburg : University of Gothenburg, Department of Psychology
Sammanfattning : Children and parents are both part of children’s development and research on children and on parenting are both areas that, in some way, have changed in recent decades. These changes are related to the new way of seeing children and that children are no longer seen as ‘becomings’ or adults in the making; rather, children are insteadregarded – and seen – as more active in their development and as social agents. LÄS MER
4. Children living with Home Mechanical Ventilation The everyday life experiences of the children, their siblings, parents and personal care assistantsDetta är en avhandling från Borås : Högskolan i Borås
Sammanfattning : Aim: The overall aim of this thesis was to explore the everyday life experiences of living with Home Mechanical Ventilation (HMV) from the perspective of the children and their siblings, parents and personal care assistants.Methods: Study I describes the experiences of personal care assistants (PCA) working with a ventilator-assisted person at home, based on qualitative content analysis according to Elo and Kyngäs (2008), of 15 semi-structured interviews. LÄS MER
5. Swedish Parents of Children with Down Syndrome A study on the initial information and support, and the subsequent daily lifeDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Women's and Children's Health, section of Paediatrics
Sammanfattning : In this study 165 Swedish parents of young children with Downs’s syndrome (DS) were investigated regarding their perception of the quality of the first information and support received after the birth of the child. The parents’ opinions were compared with clinical routines at the paediatric clinics regarding these issues. LÄS MER