Sökning: "support work"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2803 avhandlingar innehållade orden support work.
1. Managing social work Organisational conditions and everyday work for managers in the Swedish social services
Sammanfattning : The personal social services in Sweden have undergone major changes during recent decades, partly due to the reforms caused by the influence of New Public Management (NPM) and partly due to the trend towards greater specialisation. These changes have had consequences for both social work management and for social work practice. LÄS MER
2. Knowing at work A study of professional knowledge in integration work directed to newly arrived immigrantsDetta är en avhandling från Trollhättan : University West
Sammanfattning : Currently, new knowledge domains and professions emerge as a consequence of societal changes that transform that conditions for work and work integrated learning. Integration work directed to newly arrived immigrants is one example of such a new professional knowledge domain. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro University
Sammanfattning : Victimization early in life can result in a number of different short and long-term consequences, for which young people might need help and support. However, from previous research it is unclear what kind of support young people perceive as supportive. LÄS MER
4. Shifting Subordination : Co-located interprofessional collaboration betweenteachers and social workersDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Intellecta Infolog AB
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to describe and analyse the practice processes involved in colocated interprofessional collaboration. The study took place in a resource school where social workers and teachers collaborate on an everyday basis around children who are both in receiptof special educational support and interventions from social services. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : The aim of the thesis was to describe the specific barriers young people with disabilities experience in their ambition to get a job. The aim was also to investigate how these young people’s social and economic situation has been affected by their disability. LÄS MER