Sökning: "lab experiment"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 53 avhandlingar innehållade orden lab experiment.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Paper 1. Funding a New Bridge in Rural Vietnam: A Field Experiment on Conditional Cooperation and Default Contributions The ability to provide public goods is essential for economic and social development, yet there is very limited empirical evidence regarding contributions to a real local public good in developing countries. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Environmental Science and Analytical Chemistry, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Persistence is one of the core criteria in chemical exposure and hazard assessment. It is often defined as the half-life for the removal of a chemical from a specified environment by transformation. Chemicals with long transformation half-lives may pose high risks for wildlife or humans and be subject to long-range transport to remote areas. LÄS MER
3. Lab work in science education Instruction, inscription, and the practical achievement of understandingDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Taking an analytical perspective founded on ethnomethodology and conversation analysis, the four studies presented in this thesis provide detailed analyses of video recorded lab work in mechanics at secondary and university level. The investigated activities all build on educational design afforded by a technology called probeware. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Faecal contamination of drinking water sources poses risks for waterborne disease outbreaks. To manage these risks the fate and transport of faecal contamination in a drinking water source need to be understood and quantitatively described. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : Seawater desalination constitutes an important water supply to the population bordering the Arabian Gulf, the Mediterranean Sea and the Red Sea. The three regions represent about 11.8% of the world land area and the countrieshosted approximately 9% of the world population in 1950 and 2008 and are also projected to do so in 2050. LÄS MER