Sökning: "social exkludering"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 avhandlingar innehållade orden social exkludering.
1. Sport as a Means of Responding to Social Problems Rationales of Government, Welfare and Social ChangeDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Sport has been increasingly recognized in social policy as a means of steering social change and as a method for responding to diverse social problems. The present study examines how rationales of social change are formed through ‘sport as a means of responding to social problems’. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitetsbibliotek
Sammanfattning : The aim of the thesis was to describe the specific barriers young people with disabilities experience in their ambition to get a job. The aim was also to investigate how these young people’s social and economic situation has been affected by their disability. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The dissertation analyzes labour market projects co-financed by the European Social Fund (ESF) targeting unemployed migrants and ethnicized groups. The analysis is qualitative, discourse-oriented and based on Foucault’s concept of governmentality. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Abstract Title: Narratives about youth gangs in the disadvantaged suburban neighbourhood. Gender, power, morality Author: Susanne Liljeholm Hansson Key words: Youth gangs, criminality, disadvantaged neighbourhood, codes of conduct, social constructionism, narrative analysis, interpretive repertoire, categorization, social exclusion, relative deprivation, moral differentiation, gender, positioning, hegemonic masculinity, protest masculinity, power relations Distribution: University of Gothenburg, Department of Social Work, Box 720, S-405 30 Göteborg ISBN: 978-91-86796-93-8 ISSN: 1401-5781 E-publishing: http://hdl. LÄS MER
5. Områdesbaserad politik – möjligheter till strukturell förändring Lokalt utvecklingsarbete i marginaliserade bostadsområden i MalmöDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Kungliga Tekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : In 1995 the Swedish government launched the first area-based initiative Special initiatives in immigrant-dense neighbourhoods as a response to the current debate concerning the failings of the integration policy. The area-based policy and projects undertake the mission to reverse the trend in marginalized neighbourhoods in Sweden’s major cities from 1995 to 2014. LÄS MER