Sökning: "Robert Thornberg"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 avhandlingar innehållade orden Robert Thornberg.
- Detta är en avhandling från Institutionen för beteendevetenskap
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to explore values education as it takes place in everyday interactions between teachers and students. Focus has been on rule practice between teachers and students, which has been interpreted during the research process as the most salient phenomenon in the practice of values education. LÄS MER
2. Lärares samtal om etik Sociala representationer av etikundervisning på mellanstadiet inom ramen för de samhällsorienterande ämnenaDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : This study draws attention to how teachers view and reason about ethics education in social studies. Based on the Social representation theory, the study aim to answer questions about the content and themes which are expressed in the teachers' conversations about ethics education. LÄS MER
3. Med kränkningen som måttstock om planerade bemötanden av främlingsfientliga uttryck i gymnasieskolanDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this dissertation is to map and analyse planned responses to expressions of racism in upper secondary schools. Three questions are in focus: (1) What courses of action, in response to expressions of racism, are advocated in philosophical texts and equal treatment plans for upper secondary schools? (2) What consequences have these courses of action for the formation of the mission of schools, the responsibility of teachers, and the limits of free speech? (3) What kinds of expressions of racism are these courses of action intended to be a response to? The study takes its point of departure in two theoretical traditions: Pierre-André Taguieff’s categorisations of racism are used to define the problem in the dissertation, while John Dewey’s moral philosophy provides the methodological base. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The aim of the present thesis was to listen to, examine and conceptualise students’ perspectives on bullying. Students’ perspectives have not been commonly heard in research and less qualitative research has been conducted. LÄS MER
5. Measuring peer victimization and school leadership A study of definitions, measurement methods and associations with psychosomatic healthDetta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to explore methods for assessing peer victimization and pedagogical leadership in school.The thesis includes four studies. Study I and II are based on web-based questionnaires among 2, 568 students in grades 7, 8 and 9. LÄS MER