Sökning: "democratic events"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 36 avhandlingar innehållade orden democratic events.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Political Science, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Heated debates and strong emotions occasionally arise in the public sphere in the wake of an art object. The interaction that follows becomes part of what we as citizens share in a democracy, with its particular conditions of political speech and democratic exchange. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study was to explore the democratic mission of the preschool as expressed in the preschool teachers’ talk and practical work and also through the children’s actions. The goal was to acquire new knowledge about how the democratic mission is carried out in preschool practice and what democratic subjects are supported and developed by the preschool teachers. LÄS MER
3. En Meningsfull Historia? Didaktiska perspektiv på historieförmedlande museiutställningar om migration och kulturmötenDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Växjö University Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis concerns the mediation of history in a public arena in society, namely in historical exhibitions in museums. The foci of the thesis are exhibitions on migration history, cultural encounters, “Us” and “the Others”, and in particular how relations based on the principles of class, gender and ethnicity are mediated. LÄS MER
4. Formalisering och yrkeskunnande en explorativ studie om säkerhetskulturen inom kärnkraftsindustrinDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Like many industries, the nuclear power industry in Sweden is currently facing the challenges of a major generational change. To meet these challenges, alongside the demands for a high level of security, the industry has attempted to standardise its mode of operations as far as possible. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lunds universitet
Sammanfattning : Stratagems adopted by democratic leaders to try to insinuate, or anchor, a preferred course of action into the larger collective will have a variety of repercussions. Beyond the apparent success of the venture itself, the long-term integrity of the democratic fabric may be at stake if simmering rancour and discontent is left unheeded. LÄS MER