Sökning: "John Andersson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 avhandlingar innehållade orden John Andersson.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska Institutet, Microbiology and Tumor Biology Center (MTC)
Sammanfattning : The main focus of this thesis was to develop and utilise experimental models using the protozoan parasite Trypanosoma cruzi. We were especially interested in studying the activation of NK cells early after T. cruzi infection and what factors that predispose to a chronic inflammatory disease after T. cruzi infection. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Introduction Colorectal cancer is the third most common cancer worldwide, with nearly 1.4 million new cases annually, of which about one third suffer from rectal cancer. Laparoscopic surgery has in several surgical fields shown faster recovery, shorter hospital stay, and less pain than open surgery. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. Neonatal hip instability. The anterior-dynamic ultrasound method. Population screening and re-evaluation of some aetiological factorsDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg
Sammanfattning : To evaluate neonatal hip instability, the values for the physiologically normal movement of the femoral head by provocation were determined by an anterior-dynamic ultrasound method. The maximal movement of the femoral head with the acetabulum at provocation was 6.0, 6.6 and 6. LÄS MER
5. Responsiones Vadstenenses Perspectives on the Birgittine Rule in Two Texts from Vadstena and Syon Abbey. A Critical Edition with Translation and IntroductionDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : Syon Abbey, established as the first Birgittine monastery in England in 1415, quite soon became a powerful institution within the order. Although often asserting their own conceptions of the Rule, the English Birgittines still sought the advice of Vadstena, their mother house, when it came to certain important matters concerning monastic life. LÄS MER