Sökning: "turbulence structure"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 89 avhandlingar innehållade orden turbulence structure.
1. Turbulence in Business Networks A Longitudinal Study of Mergers, Acquisitions and Bankruptcies Involving Swedish IT-companiesDetta är en avhandling från Ekonomihögskolan
Sammanfattning : The end of the twentieth centry, and the beginning of the twenty-first, was a revolving period with many mergers, acquisitions and bankruptcies among Swedish IT-companies. Such events are likely to affect more than just the companies directly involved, i.e. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Ekonomihögskolan
Sammanfattning : The development of models for several phenomena occurring in turbulent single and multi-phase flows requires improved description and quantification of turbulent structures. Phenomena such as, for example, mixing, coalescence and break-up, are often fast and nonlinear. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm, Sweden : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Turbulent mixing is present in many pulp and paper processes. It is a particularly important factor in the design and improvements of the paper machine headbox, influencing the final paper structure. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Geotryckeriet
Sammanfattning : Understanding the processes that control air-sea exchange of momentum, sensible heat and moisture (latent heat) is of great importance for atmospheric and oceanic modelling. In the atmosphere, for instance, cyclone intensity and track depends on these processes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Xiaoyun Tu, Division of Food Engineering, Department of Food Technology, Engineering and Nutrition
Sammanfattning : The aim of this work is to build a framework that can be used for characterizing the bubbly gas liquid turbulent flow in the stirred bioreactor tank. To this end we have developed and modified techniques with which to measure the velocity of both dispersed gas and carrier liquid phases by the optical measurement technique, a 2-CCD camera Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV) system; and to characterize the turbulence by the wavelets tool, Proper Orthogonal Decomposition (POD). LÄS MER