Sökning: "Electrical Distribution System"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 294 avhandlingar innehållade orden Electrical Distribution System.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Industrial Electrical Engineering and Automation, Lund Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The topic of this thesis is the electro-mechanical oscillations which to some extent always are present in a power system. The demand of electric power is ever increasing. At the same time, the tolerance of disruptions in the power supply is decreasing. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The penetration of smart pocket-size devices that provide constant Internet connectivity, such as mobile phones, has significantly changed the way people obtain, view and share information. Content provision is not anymore a prerogative to professionals; individuals are not solely customers, but also act as content generators and distributors. LÄS MER
3. Enterprise architecture for IT management a CIO decision making perspective on the electrical power industryDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Elektrotekniska system
Sammanfattning : Within the electric power industry, the average company's enterprise system - i.e. the overall system of IT related entities - is today highly complex. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : In this thesis a hybrid electrical powertrain called the Four Quadrant Transducer (4QT) has been evaluated through different driving simulations, which later resulted in the manufacture of a prototype.The simulation of a 12 metric ton distribution truck showed that the 4QT system can reduce the fuel consumption by approximately 30 % during the FTP75 drive cycle. LÄS MER
5. Distributed Topology Inference for Power System Applications Algorithms and architectures utilising industry standardsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The electrical transmission and distribution system is undergoing unprecedented changes to meet the need for a carbon emission-free global energy system. An expected increase in the portion of end-user energy use in the form of electricity and need to integrate renewable energy sources into the power grid on a large scale require major changes in how power grids are operated and controlled. LÄS MER