Sökning: "discourse theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 625 avhandlingar innehållade orden discourse theory.
1. Approaching Mathematical Discourse Two analytical frameworks and their relation to problem solving interactionsDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalens högskola
Sammanfattning : The driving force of conducting the two studies presented in this thesis is to examine ways that conceptual understanding and problem solving could be part of mathematics teaching, and through that, part of students' mathematical knowledge. The specific aims of the thesis are: 1) to characterize the classroom discourse of two, apparently similar, problem solving courses in teacher education and 2) to discuss the possibilities of developing two analytical approaches - the communicational approach to cognition and the dialogical approach - used for studying mathematical discourse. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalens högskola
Sammanfattning : We are the eyes of our discourses. This is the point of departure. The disourses make us see, think, talk, act. be and move in certain ways. LÄS MER
3. The Construction of the Professional Identity of the TV News Presenter in Two Chinese News Programmes A Discourse-Theoretical AnalysisDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This PhD research project investigates how the professional identity of the Chinese TV news presenter is constructed in two news programmes, Guangdong News and TVS News, both based at Guangdong TV. The overarching theoretical framework of the project takes its inspiration from Laclau and Mouffe's (1985) post-structuralist discourse theory (DT). LÄS MER
4. Journalistikens anatomi : analyser av genrer och textmönster i fem strejkbevakningar i svensk dagspress 1879–1996Detta är en avhandling från Department of Scandinavian Languages, Lund University
Sammanfattning : This dissertation deals with journalistic texts in the Swedish daily press. The strike event has been chosen to make comparisons of the same event over time possible. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : The concept of Scandinavian management as a specialized field of interest, began in the early 1980s with a variety of methods, including quantitative questionnaires, surveys, case studies and narratives within the organization. This dissertation uses discourse analysis as a tool for studying Swedish management characteristics outside of Scandinavia, mainly in Singapore. LÄS MER