Sökning: "constitutional law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 63 avhandlingar innehållade orden constitutional law.
1. Protection of Accrued Pension Rights - An Inquiry into Reforms of Statutory and Occupational Pension Schemes in a German, Norwegian and Swedish ContextDetta är en avhandling från Juristförlaget i Lund
Sammanfattning : How is the conflict between a protection of accrued pension rights and economic, political and social interests in reforming the pension scheme resolved in different countries and regarding different kinds of pension schemes? What legal or political mechanisms exist to protect accrued pension rights and to resolve this conflict? This thesis takes a comprehensive view on the pension situation of the individual, thus dealing both with statutory and occupational pension schemes from a protection of accrued rights-perspective. The research provides an extensive survey of legal as well as political solutions to the protection of accrued rights and its conflict with different interests to reform the pension schemes in the respective countries under investigation as well as under the European Convention of Human Rights. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : There are approximately fifteen thousand cultures in the world, five thousand ethnic communities, and over six hundred living language groups. There are, however, only approximately 192 nation states. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with the present constitutions of Estonia (1992), Latvia (1922) and Lithuania (1992). Their content and implementation by judicial means are examined and compared with each other. The choice of constitution - a new or an old - is also discussed. LÄS MER
4. Att stoppa munnen till på bespottare och underrätta andra. Den akademiska undervisningen i svensk statsrätt under frihetstidenDetta är en avhandling från Institutet för rättshistorisk forskning
Sammanfattning : The aim of this dissertation is to study the education in constitutional law during the period 1719-1772, a period known as the Age of Liberty. According to the Instruments of Government 1719/1720, the actual power in the state was vested in the Diet, consisting of the four estates, all equal in voting matters. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : This study concerns itself with rule of law assistance in the aftermath of war. Over the past decade, rule of law has emerged as an essential objective in state-building missions. This has led to a host of programmes and projects on law reform, constitutional development, judicial training, and institutional establishment. LÄS MER