Sökning: "natural law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 304 avhandlingar innehållade orden natural law.
1. Green Public Procurement Legal Instruments for Promoting Environmental Interests in the United States and European UnionDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : While public environmental law, regulation and governance have paved the traditional road towards environmental and natural resource protection, the pathway has been expanded to include a broader orbit of interest areas and regulatory tools in an effort to achieve sustainability. Through the lens of comparative law and policy, this thesis evaluates one such expansion of environmental law—attempts to further environmental interests through public procurement in the European Union (EU) and United States (U. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Almqvist & Wiksell International / Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this work is to detect a pattern: the concordance of Ethics and Aesthetics, Poetics and Politics in the most influential American thinker of the nineteenth century. It is an attempt to trace a basic concept of the Emersonian transcendentalist doctrine, its development, its philosophical meaning and practical implications. LÄS MER
3. Att stoppa munnen till på bespottare och underrätta andra. Den akademiska undervisningen i svensk statsrätt under frihetstidenDetta är en avhandling från Institutet för rättshistorisk forskning
Sammanfattning : The aim of this dissertation is to study the education in constitutional law during the period 1719-1772, a period known as the Age of Liberty. According to the Instruments of Government 1719/1720, the actual power in the state was vested in the Diet, consisting of the four estates, all equal in voting matters. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This work aims at framing, from a normative perspective, a field in which to locate one of the means of allowing politics to become law: the policy of law. The first part is devoted to the exploration of the relationship between law and politics as considered by major current schools of legal theory, such as legal positivism (Kelsen), analytical jurisprudence (Hart), Finnis’ natural law theory, American and Scandinavian legal realism, Critical Legal Studies and Law and Economics. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : This dissertation analyses the implications of international investment law on host states’ legal ability to protect the environment, regulate sustainable use of natural resources, and develop new approaches to manage environmental risks and uncertainties. ‘Environmental policy space’ is found to be a useful term when exploring the regulatory autonomy in this context. LÄS MER