Sökning: "LAW JURISPRUDENCE"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 222 avhandlingar innehållade orden LAW JURISPRUDENCE.
1. Assessing capacity to decide on medical treatment On human rights and the use of medical knowledge in the laws of England, Russia and SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Law, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : To provide a valid consent to – or refusal of – medical intervention, a patient must be legally capable to decide. This dissertation evaluates and compares when the assessment of mental abilities to refuse – or consent to – somatic medical intervention is required in England, Russia and Sweden, and what criteria must be applied to assess the ability to decide about somatic medical interventions in these legal orders. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : This study concerns itself with rule of law assistance in the aftermath of war. Over the past decade, rule of law has emerged as an essential objective in state-building missions. This has led to a host of programmes and projects on law reform, constitutional development, judicial training, and institutional establishment. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This work aims at framing, from a normative perspective, a field in which to locate one of the means of allowing politics to become law: the policy of law. The first part is devoted to the exploration of the relationship between law and politics as considered by major current schools of legal theory, such as legal positivism (Kelsen), analytical jurisprudence (Hart), Finnis’ natural law theory, American and Scandinavian legal realism, Critical Legal Studies and Law and Economics. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Almqvist & Wiksell International / Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this work is to detect a pattern: the concordance of Ethics and Aesthetics, Poetics and Politics in the most influential American thinker of the nineteenth century. It is an attempt to trace a basic concept of the Emersonian transcendentalist doctrine, its development, its philosophical meaning and practical implications. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : There are approximately fifteen thousand cultures in the world, five thousand ethnic communities, and over six hundred living language groups. There are, however, only approximately 192 nation states. LÄS MER