Sökning: "Other law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3028 avhandlingar innehållade orden Other law.
1. Assessing capacity to decide on medical treatment On human rights and the use of medical knowledge in the laws of England, Russia and SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Law, Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : To provide a valid consent to – or refusal of – medical intervention, a patient must be legally capable to decide. This dissertation evaluates and compares when the assessment of mental abilities to refuse – or consent to – somatic medical intervention is required in England, Russia and Sweden, and what criteria must be applied to assess the ability to decide about somatic medical interventions in these legal orders. LÄS MER
2. Green Public Procurement Legal Instruments for Promoting Environmental Interests in the United States and European UnionDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Uppsala University
Sammanfattning : While public environmental law, regulation and governance have paved the traditional road towards environmental and natural resource protection, the pathway has been expanded to include a broader orbit of interest areas and regulatory tools in an effort to achieve sustainability. Through the lens of comparative law and policy, this thesis evaluates one such expansion of environmental law—attempts to further environmental interests through public procurement in the European Union (EU) and United States (U. LÄS MER
3. Funktionshindrad - med rätt till arbete? En komparativ studie av arbetsrättsliga regleringar kring arbete och funktionshinder i Sverige, England och TysklandDetta är en avhandling från Juristförlaget i Lund
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis examines labour market legislation on disability and work in Sweden, England and Germany. In order to provide increased access to the labour market for people with disabilities all three studies countries have undertaken more of less far-reaching legislative measures over a number of decades, both in line with, or as a result of, general labour and employment legislation, but also as more specific parts of the labour market regulation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Iustus förlag
Sammanfattning : The Internet has revolutionized the software industry, one of the world’s largest businesses. A single software market is emerging, independent of national borders, where products and services are digitally distributed. LÄS MER
5. Arbetsledningsrätt och arbetsskyldighet : en komparativ studie av kvalitativ flexibilitet i svensk, engelsk och tysk kontextDetta är en avhandling från Juristförlaget i Lund
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this doctoral thesis is to study the legal regulation of the managerial prerogative and how it relates to the employee’s obligation to work in Swedish, English and German law in the light of the increasing flexibilisation of working life. The ongoing flexibilisation of working life is often described as an increase in adaptability and allocative flexibility, and as a shift from traditional to atypical employment. LÄS MER