Sökning: "Legal Science"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 197 avhandlingar innehållade orden Legal Science.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutet för rättshistorisk forskning (The Ohlin Foundation for Legal History)
Sammanfattning : The subject matter of this study forms an analysis of Axel Hägerström’s (1868-1939) theories of law and legal science - ideas that were formative both for the Uppsala School and Scandinavian Legal Realism. By means of a close analysis of Hägerström’s epistemology and ontology, the general principles of his theory of science have been outlined, especially the marked stance of anti-metaphysics (anti-subjectivism), the logical notion of reality, and the application of conceptual analyses. LÄS MER
2. Jura Novit Curia : En rättsgenetisk undersökning av den juridiska metodlärans utveckling under 1800-taletDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Jure
Sammanfattning : Under Swedish law, the courts must clearly, independently of the parties’ legal arguments, both define and resolve any legal questions raised in the case in accordance with the applicable law. This is the general meaning of the principle, jura novit curia, a principle common to most European jurisdictions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In a time when a host of new and untested democracies seek membership in international organisations founded on liberal norms, the question of how to include new members without jeopardizing community values has become of growing concern, particularly as the regulation of practices in sovereign states often relies on soft moral or political commitment rather than on hard legal obligation. The Council of Europe’s (CoE) monitoring of new members after entry represents a soft method of socialising newcomers. LÄS MER
4. Tinkering the Wicked Problem of Privacy Design Challenges and Opportunities for Crypto-based ServicesDetta är en avhandling från Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Data privacy has been growing in importance in recent years, especially with the constant increase of online activity. Consequently, researchers study, design, and develop solutions aimed at enhancing users' data privacy. The wicked problem of data privacy is a dynamic challenge that defies straightforward solutions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Political Science, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The dissertation analyzes obstacles and potential in democracies, specifically Canada, Sweden, and United States, to effectively address empirically documented harms of pornography. Legislative and judicial challenges under different democratic and legal frameworks are compared. LÄS MER