Sökning: "Swedish law"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 590 avhandlingar innehållade orden Swedish law.
1. Assessing Capacity to Decide on Medical Treatment: On Human Rights and the Use of Medical Knowledge in the Laws of England, Russia and Sweden
Sammanfattning : To provide a valid consent to – or refusal of – medical intervention, a patient must be legally capable to decide. This dissertation evaluates and compares when the assessment of mental abilities to refuse – or consent to – somatic medical intervention is required in England, Russia and Sweden, and what criteria must be applied to assess the ability to decide about somatic medical interventions in these legal orders. LÄS MER
2. Law in Integrated and Adaptive Governance of Freshwaters : A Study of the Swedish Implementation of the EU Water Framework Directive
Sammanfattning : Water is essential for sustaining life and providing ecosystem services for different human needs. In 2000, the European Union Water Framework Directive (WFD) was adopted against the background of increasing pressure on the waters of Europe. LÄS MER
3. Funktionshindrad - med rätt till arbete? En komparativ studie av arbetsrättsliga regleringar kring arbete och funktionshinder i Sverige, England och Tyskland
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis examines labour market legislation on disability and work in Sweden, England and Germany. In order to provide increased access to the labour market for people with disabilities all three studies countries have undertaken more of less far-reaching legislative measures over a number of decades, both in line with, or as a result of, general labour and employment legislation, but also as more specific parts of the labour market regulation. LÄS MER
4. Arbetsledningsrätt och arbetsskyldighet : en komparativ studie av kvalitativ flexibilitet i svensk, engelsk och tysk kontext
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this doctoral thesis is to study the legal regulation of the managerial prerogative and how it relates to the employee’s obligation to work in Swedish, English and German law in the light of the increasing flexibilisation of working life. The ongoing flexibilisation of working life is often described as an increase in adaptability and allocative flexibility, and as a shift from traditional to atypical employment. LÄS MER
5. Aktiemarknadsbolagets informationsgivning : särskilt om amerikansk och svensk reglering av selektiv information på sekundärmarknaden för värdepapper
Sammanfattning : In my dissertation I examine the disclosure obligations of publicly listed corporations on the securities markets. I adress these issues within both the American and Swedish legal contexts. LÄS MER