Sökning: "the Other"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 75539 avhandlingar innehållade orden the Other.
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The present study addresses the problem of a simplistic historical interpretation of the sobriquetsin the pesharim. An alternative approach is advocated taking its beginning in perceiving themessage in the pesharim as primarily an ideological vindication of the Qumran community, theYahad. LÄS MER
2. The complex internationalization process unfolded The case of Atlas Copco’s entry into the Chinese mid-marketDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Företagsekonomiska institutionen, Uppsala universitet
Sammanfattning : Despite its contemporary relevance, we still have limited empirical knowledge about the forces underlying complex internationalization processes as when multinational corporations (MNCs) seek to enter new growing markets. Based on a real-time process study comprising ninety interviews and two hundred hours of observation made between 2009 and 2012, Atlas Copco’s entry into the Chinese mid-market was investigated. LÄS MER
3. Putting the Singing Voice on the Map Towards Improving the Quantitative Evaluation of Voice Status in Professional Female SingersDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : Diagnostic and evaluative methods used in voice care are mostly designedfor the speaking voice, and are not necessarily directly applicable to thesinging voice. This thesis investigated the possibilities of fine tuning, improvingand quantifying the voice status assessment of the singer, focusingespecially on the Western operatic female voice. LÄS MER
4. The forgotten encyclopedia the Maurists' dictionary of arts, crafts, and sciences, the unrealized rival of the Encyclopédie of Diderot and d'AlembertDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : In mid-eighteenth century Paris, two Benedictine monks from the Congregation of Saint-Maur – also known as the Maurists – started compiling a universal dictionary of arts, crafts, and sciences. The project was initiated simultaneously with what would become one of the most famous literary enterprises in Western intellectual history: the Encyclopédie of Diderot and d’Alembert. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Acta Universitatis Gothoburgensis
Sammanfattning : How human-animal relations are expressed and negotiated has significance for the situation of animals in society and offers insights that contribute to our understanding of how we organize relations between humans as well. This critical ethnographic investigation is positioned at the intersection of education research and the interdisciplinary area of human-animal studies. LÄS MER