Sökning: "social representations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 359 avhandlingar innehållade orden social representations.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : Bodies of Vital Matter presents an innovative study that explores folk beliefs relating to the vital force of the human body and to the transcendence of the corporal. The time frame is the period from the unification of Italy to the Second World War. There are three principal themes of investigation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Kulturgeografiska institutionen, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The discourse on Norrland (literally ‘North land’ in English) as essentially ‘different’ has been(re)produced in literature, politics and science for as long as the idea of ‘Norrland’ has existed. Thus,when investigating the discourse that constructs the identity of Norrland in opposition to a Swedishnational identity, it is important to connect these representations to their contemporary (andchanging) political-economic contexts. LÄS MER
3. The Social City Middle-way approaches to housing and sub-urban golvernmentality in southern Stockholm, 1900-1945Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This dissertation deals with the period bridging the era of extreme housing shortages in Stockholm on the eve of industrialisation and the much admired programmes of housing provision that followed after the second world war, when Stockholm district Vällingby became an example for underground railway-serviced ”new towns”. It is argued that important changes were made in the housing and town planning policy in Stockholm in this period that paved the way for the successful ensuing period. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This work is concerned with empirical studies of cognitive and computational aspects of discourse representations. A more specific aim is to contribute to the development of natural language interfaces for interaction with computers, especially the development of representations making possible a continuous interactive dialogue between user and system. LÄS MER
5. Stories of masculinity, gender equality, and culinary progress On foodwork, cooking, and men in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The general aim of this thesis is to use foodwork and cooking in Sweden as a way to better understand theoretical questions about men and masculinities. Paper I discusses how an increased public interest in elaborate cooking and gastronomy in Sweden, a country with a cultural idealization of gender equality, could explain why men in Sweden assume responsibilities for domestic cooking without feeling emasculated. LÄS MER