Sökning: "climate change"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1023 avhandlingar innehållade orden climate change.
1. Hydrological Modeling for Climate Change Impact Assessment Transferring Large-Scale Information from Global Climate Models to the Catchment ScaleDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Physical Geography and Quaternary Geology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : A changing climate can severely perturb regional hydrology and thereby affect human societies and life in general. To assess and simulate such potential hydrological climate change impacts, hydrological models require reliable meteorological variables for current and future climate conditions. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Department of Peace and Conflict Research
Sammanfattning : Understanding the conflict potential of climate variability is critical for assessing and dealing with the societal implications of climate change. Yet, it remains poorly understood under what circumstances – and how – extreme weather events and variation in precipitation patterns affect organized violence. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Physical Geography and Quaternary Geology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The Arctic is subject to growing economic and political interest. Meanwhile, its water and climate systems are in rapid transformation. Relevant and accessible information about water and climate is therefore vital to detect, understand and adapt to the changes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Physical Geography, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Freshwater is a vital resource that circulates between the atmosphere, the land and the sea. Understanding and quantifying changes to the partitioning of precipitation into evapotranspiration, runoff and water storage change in the landscape are required for assessing changes to freshwater availability. LÄS MER
5. Climate vulnerability assessment methodology Agriculture under climate change in the Nordic regionDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Food security and climate change mitigation are crucial missions for the agricultural sector and for global work on sustainable development. Concurrently, agricultural production is directly dependent on climatic conditions, making climate change adaptation strategies essential for the agricultural sector. LÄS MER