Sökning: "Business Studies"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2524 avhandlingar innehållade orden Business Studies.
1. Critical Business Episodes : The Criticality of Damage Adjustment Processes in Insurance RelationshipsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Corporate insurance relationships involve a highly intangible professional service which provides the corporate customer with risk reduction. Insurance services are here defined as being composed of two elements: the delivery of a feeling of security, and, in the event of a loss, the damage adjustment and claim settlement. LÄS MER
2. Business Streamlining : Toward a Substantive Theory of the Streamlining of Outsourced Business ProcessesDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm School of Economics
Sammanfattning : Research comparing public-private services outsourcing applying a longitudinal approach including the production/delivery processes (life after purchase) in services sourcing contexts is scarce. In addition, prior studies on service sourcing tend be under conceptualized. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : How could we describe the process by which business knowledge is mediated, developed, shared, and applied during interaction between business actors? This is the main question around which the discussion in this thesis about industrial business exchange revolves. The purpose of the thesis is twofold. LÄS MER
4. The Creation of International Business Relationships : Experience and Performance in the Internationalization Process of SMEsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The present study examines the causal effect of experience on the performance of inter-national business relationships for small and medium-sized business firms. A case study of ten market entry processes in ten Swedish SMEs shows that both experienced and inexperienced firms can succeed in creating a new international business relationship. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Starting from an empirical study of a business firm’s problems with implementing an information system in its business activity, this thesis identifies a need to theoretically model and conceptually develop the general business activity of a firm. This puts the context in focus, as a well-functioning information system needs to be anchored and developed to support and enhance the activities for which it is used, that is, contextualized. LÄS MER