Sökning: "subject of technology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 920 avhandlingar innehållade orden subject of technology.
- Detta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå tekniska universitet
Sammanfattning : The dynamics and wear of non-linear impact oscillators, comprising a single-degree of freedom system as well as continuous beam systems are analysed. The considered beams are of cantilever type with the lateral motion of the free end constrained by elastic supports. They are modelled as Bernoulli beams with Rayleigh damping. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Digital Information Systems Group, Department of Information Technology, Lund University
Sammanfattning : With the exponential growth of the World Wide Web, automated subject classification of Web pages has become a major research issue in information and computer sciences. Organizing Web pages into a hierarchical structure for subject browsing is gaining more recognition as an important tool in information-seeking processes. LÄS MER
3. The Triumph of Technology Over Politics? Reconstructing Television Systems: The Example of SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Based upon perspectives and concepts from social and historical research on technical systems, this dissertation describes and analyses events and processes relating to the dramatic change in television in Western Europe during the 1980s and early 1990s. In particular, it focuses on how Swedish television, conceived as a large socio-tecnical system, has shifted from a traditional 'public service' system to a more open and mixed system. LÄS MER
4. Automated Subject Classification of Textual Documents in the Context of Web-Based Hierarchical BrowsingDetta är en avhandling från Electro and information technology
Sammanfattning : With the exponential growth of the World Wide Web, automated subject classification has become a major research issue. Organizing web pages into a hierarchical structure for subject browsing has been gaining more recognition as an important tool in information-seeking processes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : This thesis describes the development of high critical temperature superconducting quantum interference device (high-Tc SQUID) magnetometers based on bicrystal grain boundary and nanowire junctions for the potential use in on-scalp magnetoencephalography (MEG), which is a new generation MEG technique with reduced sensor-to-subject standoff distances.MEG is a method of mapping neural dynamics in the human brain by recording the magnetic fields produced by neural currents. LÄS MER