Sökning: "care managers"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 188 avhandlingar innehållade orden care managers.
1. Kompetensfrågan inom äldreomsorgen Hur uppfattningar om kompetens formar omsorgsarbetet, omsorgsbehoven och omsorgsrelationenDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Linnaeus University Press
Sammanfattning : This dissertation examines how perceptions of competence affect the care of older persons, and the values and vocational conceptions of care work and care recipients that are tied to the perceptions of what skills that are needed and why. Competence is defined by three parts with relevance for the content of care work: what knowledge the care workers should have, what tasks they should perform and how they should respond to care recipients. LÄS MER
2. Oral care quality in intensive care units and short-term care units Nursing staff and older people's perspectivesDetta är en avhandling från Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to investigate oral care and its quality through the perspectives of nursing staff in intensive care units and short-term care units and from the perspectives of older people in short-term care units. Methods: The mix-method study (I) had a concurrent embedded design and was cross-sectional. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Jönköping : School of Health Sciences
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is about how knowledge is constructed in interactions and what knowledge entails in practical social work. It is about how a collective can provide a foundation for the construction and development of knowledge through the interactions contextualized in this study on Swedish elder care, organized by the municipality. LÄS MER
4. eHomecare – for safety and communication in everyday life The perspectives of older users, relatives and care managersDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to examine how eHomecare affects the daily lives of older users and their relatives, with a focus on safety and communication. A further aim was to explore care managers’ perspectives, expectations and experiences of eHomecare and its implementation. LÄS MER
5. Municipal elderly care implications of registered nurses' work situation, education, and competenceDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Karolinska institutet
Sammanfattning : Registered nurses (RNs) are key figures in municipal elderly care. It is a challenge to create necessary conditions that enable them to provide quality nursing care. LÄS MER