Sökning: "Aesthetic Qualities"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 43 avhandlingar innehållade orden Aesthetic Qualities.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : RISE Interactive
Sammanfattning : This dissertation investigates aesthetics of engagement in -interaction. Aesthetic refers to the aesthetic experience, based on a phenomenological and pragmatist understanding: dynamic and personal, appealing mutually to - and formed inseparably by - our bodily, emotional, as well as intellectual faculties. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Institutionen för hushållsvetenskap (IHV)
Sammanfattning : The present study concerns ways to describe, judge and discuss aesthetic qualities of designed textile patterns. Specific aims were to study how colours and compositions used in Old Amish Quilts can be systematically described, to study how simple and complex patterns in printed textile fabrics are perceived and expressed verbally and to study judgements, concepts and values in relation to designed textile patterns as expressed by schoolchildren, consumers, teachers of textile handicraft and designers. LÄS MER
3. Kunglig kommunikation - körkonst och tradition : En autoetnografi om autenticitet i ett kungligt konstföretagDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Företagsekonomiska institutionen,Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : Event marketing has developed in the era of the experience economy. But the rapid growth of the event industry has led to an overflow of events on the market competing for the attention of potential audiences, and events face the risk of becoming non-events or pseudo-events. LÄS MER
4. Bilder av småstaden - om estetisk värdering av en stadstyp; Images of the Small Town - on Aesthetic Evaluation of a TownscapeDetta är en avhandling från Department of Architecture and Built Environment, Lund University
Sammanfattning : The thesis takes its starting-point in the last years' growing interests in the small town as an architectural concept. Pre-industrial small towns are used as visual and structural models for very attractive new settlements in Sweden. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlskrona : Blekinge Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : A common feature of many digital games is that they are played in a simulated 3D environment, a game world. Simulated illumination is the lighting designed into a game world. This thesis explores the influence of simulated illumination in digital games upon the emotion and behavior of the player. LÄS MER