Sökning: "heritage language"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 37 avhandlingar innehållade orden heritage language.
1. Phonological Adoption through Bilingual Borrowing Comparing Elite Bilinguals and Heritage BilingualsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Swedish Language and Multilingualism, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : In the phonological integration of loanwords, the original structures of the donor language can either be adopted as innovations or adapted to the recipient language. This dissertation investigates how structural (i.e. phonetic, phonological, morpho-phonological) and non-structural (i. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : combining approaches to family language policy with a language socialization approach, the present thesis examines family interoctions in five bi/multilingual lronian families in Sweden. The foci of the thesis have emerged from viewing and analyzing video-recordings of the families' everyday interactions, interviews and observations conducted during two phases of fieldwork. LÄS MER
3. Same Mother Tongue - Different Origins Implications for Language Maintenance and Shift among Hungarian Immigrants and their Children in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Centre for Research on Bilingualism, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This study investigates intergenerational language transmission amongst Hungarian immigrants, using in-depth interviews and participant observation as the main methods. The analysis examines the experiences of parents and their school-aged children in 61 families living in Sweden´s two main cities, Stockholm and Göteborg. LÄS MER
4. "Ungerska för rötternas skull" Språkval och identitet bland andragenerationens ungrare i Sverige och FinlandDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a comparative sociolinguistic study which describes and compares language choice among people with Hungarian background in Sweden and Finland and studies their views on the importance of the Hungarian language and Hungarian cultural heritage for identity. The future prospects of language maintenance and language shift and differences between the Swedish-Hungarians and the Finnish-Hungarians are discussed. LÄS MER
5. Expresiones de movimiento en español como segunda lengua y como lengua heredada Conceptualización y entrega del Camino, la Manera y la BaseDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Romance Studies and Classics, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The current thesis is based on four individual studies which aim to account for the expression of motion events (ME) in Spanish and Swedish as first languages (L1), in Swedish as a second language (L2), and in Spanish as a heritage language (SHL). The data, resulting from audio-recordings of different sorts of stimuli, have been analyzed with special focus on (1) the most common structures used for referring to various types of ME, (2) the types and amount of information provided by the participants, in particular as regards the semantic components Path, Manner and Ground, and (3) grammatical aspect and types of syntactic structures resorted to, including the correlation between the two latter factors and speakers’ discursive preferences. LÄS MER