Sökning: "childhood bilingualism"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 avhandlingar innehållade orden childhood bilingualism.
1. Towards a minor bilingualism Exploring variations of language and literacy in early childhood educationDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The aim of this compilation thesis is to explore variations in bilingualism with the help of everyday specific situations at a Spanish-Swedish early childhood institution in Sweden, and by means of a ‘material-semiotic theorizing’. This means that material and semiotic elements are treated equally and entwined. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : We are living in a world in which bi/multilingualism has become commonplace within everyday life for a great number of people. Research has shown that bilingualism produces various cognitive consequences. These effects are generally seen as positive and contributing to an enhanced level of cognitive processing. LÄS MER
3. Same Mother Tongue - Different Origins Implications for Language Maintenance and Shift among Hungarian Immigrants and their Children in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Centre for Research on Bilingualism, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This study investigates intergenerational language transmission amongst Hungarian immigrants, using in-depth interviews and participant observation as the main methods. The analysis examines the experiences of parents and their school-aged children in 61 families living in Sweden´s two main cities, Stockholm and Göteborg. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a study of sibling play and language sociaIization. The concept of language socialization is defined as socialization through language as well as socialization to use language (Schieffelin and Ochs 1986). LÄS MER
5. "Ungerska för rötternas skull" Språkval och identitet bland andragenerationens ungrare i Sverige och FinlandDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a comparative sociolinguistic study which describes and compares language choice among people with Hungarian background in Sweden and Finland and studies their views on the importance of the Hungarian language and Hungarian cultural heritage for identity. The future prospects of language maintenance and language shift and differences between the Swedish-Hungarians and the Finnish-Hungarians are discussed. LÄS MER