Sökning: "Environmental technology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3118 avhandlingar innehållade orden Environmental technology.
1. Resource and Environmental Impacts of Resource-Efficiency Measures Applied to Electronic ProductsDetta är en avhandling från ; Chalmers tekniska högskola; Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Natural resources such as ecosystems, land, water and metals underpin the functioning of economies and human well-being, and are becoming increasingly scarce due to growth in population and affluence. Metals are increasingly demanded for their specific properties as modern technology develops. LÄS MER
2. Innovation Processes and Environmental Planning Science and Technology Policies in a Regional ContextDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : The understanding of environmental change and how it is influenced by innovation processes and advances in science and technology is multifaceted given the inherent uncertainty of the pace and direction of technology change, but also given the limits to anticipate future environmental effects of new technology.The doctoral thesis is organised in two parts. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Contemporary environmental problems represent complex societal challenges, and as these problems become increasingly global, the international diffusion of environmental technologies is essential. One way to diffuse technologies internationally is through export. LÄS MER
4. Managing high environmental performance? Applying life cycle approaches and environmental certification tools in the building and real estate sectorsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm, Sweden : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The main aim of this thesis is to demonstrate and critically assess life cycle approaches’ and environmental certification (EC) tools’ potential for supporting decisions for improved environmental performance in the building and real estate sectors.Using life cycle approaches, the thesis shows that for new build and renovation cases aiming for low operational energy use that embodied global warming potential (GWP) due to material production can constitute a large portion of a building’s lifetime GWP. LÄS MER
5. Enhancing Environmental Performance by Green Procurement A study of environmental procurement preferences in the construction industryDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the general awareness of the environmental impacts that industrial production gives rise to has radically increased throughout the world. Finding ways to minimise these impacts has become a major concern of the authorities in many countries. LÄS MER