Sökning: "Industrial Economics and Management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 261 avhandlingar innehållade orden Industrial Economics and Management.
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Construction and Architecture, Lund Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : Increased attention is nowadays devoted to waste management. The objective of this work is to analyse how commonly known business economic models and methods, as well as the Polluter-Pays Principle, can be applied to waste management in general and to waste fractionation in particular, so as to facilitate environmental optimisation of industrial and construction waste fractionation. LÄS MER
2. In Search for Greener Grass Employee Mobility, Self-employment and Career Choices in the Wake of ConsolidationDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : In this environment of increasingly knowledge intensive economy, individuals with their embedded skills and knowledge are the main source of value for an organization. Both employers andemployees have strong reasons to consider the causes and consequences of job mobility. LÄS MER
3. Learning at Work and Productivity in Swedish Business Firms Based on the Swedish MEADOW Survey 2009/2010Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The background of the thesis is the ongoing struggle for better understanding of driving forces for economic growth. Some important and rewarding new steps have been taken the last decades in the research of economic growth theory. LÄS MER
4. Management control for sustainability Activities and procedures for energy management in industrial companiesDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The thesis takes its point of departure in the important role of the industrial sector in mitigating climate change through a reduced energy use. There is a lack of understanding for how energy management should be organised and implemented in industrial companies. LÄS MER
5. Essays on Financial Technology and SME Finance : A Tale of Two Effects of the Global Financial Crisis: Financing SMEs and Innovative FinancingDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The financial crisis of 2008-2009 took place exactly half a century after the publication of the seminal Modigliani and Miller (M&M) theorem, often called the capital structure irrelevance principle. This timing is curious since the crisis has highlighted the significance of deviations from assumptions of this theorem, i.e. LÄS MER