Sökning: "energi- och miljöteknik"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 99 avhandlingar innehållade orden energi- och miljöteknik.
1. Boosting behavioral change in residential electricity consumption demand response programs and feedbackDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : As part of realizing national and European climate ambitions, it is imperative to bring about increased energy efficiency and consumption flexibility in the residential sector of the Swedish power market. In addition to governmental policy instruments to this end, market-based measures play an important role in making behavioral change in domestic electricity use happen. LÄS MER
2. Process Control and Simulation of Ferromagnetic Strip in the Power Transformers and Electrical Machines Applications Electric power systemsDetta är en avhandling från Västerås, Sweden : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates optimization of the control of electrical and thermal equipment by using FEM and CFD modeling in combination with dynamic simulation models. The thesis focuses on the production of electrical strips and the control system with the aim of reducing losses and improving magnetic properties. LÄS MER
3. Is the Swedish Environmental Goods and Services Industry Green? Product and production perspectivesDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : In most business sectors environmental programs focus on direct, production-related environmental impacts. The design and development of products with reduced environmental impact is considered more difficult. The opposite applies in the environmental technology sector. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University Press
Sammanfattning : Large penetration of distributed generation from variable renewable energy sources, increased consumption flexibility on the demand side and the electrification of transportation pose great challenges to existing and future electric distribution networks. This thesis studies the roles of several actors involved in electric distribution systems through electricity consumption data analysis and simulation models. LÄS MER
5. Sustainability and development impacts of off-grid electrification in developing countries An assessment of South Africa's rural electrification programDetta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : Previous studies have shown that provision of sustainable electricity supply to rural households is essential to bring development to off-grid populations. For this reason, most developing countries put large efforts into rural electrification programs to stimulate development and reduce poverty. LÄS MER