Sökning: "multimodal interaction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 91 avhandlingar innehållade orden multimodal interaction.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This dissertation is about sound in context. Since sensory processing is inherently multimodal, research in sound is necessarily multidisciplinary. The present work has been guided by principles of systematicity, ecological validity, complementarity of methods, and integration of science and art. LÄS MER
2. Bringing the avatar to life Studies and developments in facial communication for virtual agents and robotsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : The work presented in this thesis comes in pursuit of the ultimate goal of building spoken and embodied human-like interfaces that are able to interact with humans under human terms. Such interfaces need to employ the subtle, rich and multidimensional signals of communicative and social value that complement the stream of words – signals humans typically use when interacting with each other. LÄS MER
3. Developing Multimodal Spoken Dialogue Systems Empirical Studies of Spoken Human–Computer InteractionDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : KTH
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents work done during the last ten years on developing five multimodal spoken dialogue systems, and the empirical user studies that have been conducted with them. The dialogue systems have been multimodal, giving information both verbally with animated talking characters and graphically on maps and in text tables. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University
Sammanfattning : Advances in technology are making it possible for users to interact with computers by various modalities, often through speech and gesture. Such multimodal interaction is attractive because it mimics the patterns and skills in natural human-human communication. To date, research in this area has primarily focused on giving commands to computers. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Västerås : Mälardalen University
Sammanfattning : Over the past few decades the use of industrial robots has increased the efficiency as well as the competitiveness of several sectors. Despite this fact, in many cases robot automation investments are considered to be technically challenging. In addition, for most small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) this process is associated with high costs. LÄS MER