Sökning: "cross-sectional analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 527 avhandlingar innehållade orden cross-sectional analysis.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Institutionen för psykologi, Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The general aim of the thesis was to investigate potential differences in memory performance between participants across the adult life span with and without self-reported musculoskeletal pain. Chronic musculoskeletal pain is a major health related problem in our society. LÄS MER
2. Force, falls and fear of falls in myotonic dystrophy type 1. Cross-sectional and longitudinal studiesDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACT Background: Myotonic dystrophy type 1 (DM1) is a neuromuscular multisystemic disorder with slowly progressive muscle weakness. The overall purpose of this thesis was, in adult patients with DM1, to investigate factors of importance for functional balance skills and falls, and to investigate the natural course of muscle force and functional balance impairments, with reliable measurement methods. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Economics, Lund Universtiy
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of three different essays, all of which have arisen from a practical problem. In the first essay, “Technical efficiency and ownership: The case of booking centers in the Swedish Taxi Market” the purpose is to examine the question of competition on an equal basis between privately and publicly owned booking centers in the Swedish taxi market. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
5. Epidemiological Aspects on Apical Periodontitis. Studies based on the Prospective Population Study of Women in Göteborg and the Population Study on Oral Health in Jönköping, SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborg University
Sammanfattning : The objectives of this thesis were to describe endodontic status in Swedish populations, to study clinical and socio-economic risk factors for apical periodontitis (AP) and to explore a possible association between AP and coronary heart disease (CHD). In papers I, III and IV the Prospective Study of Women in G?teborg (PSWG) was used. LÄS MER