Sökning: "Service encounters"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 35 avhandlingar innehållade orden Service encounters.
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University
Sammanfattning : The practice of service encounters in a district court, a home for the elderly, and a hotel Service management research places the service encounter in a central position. It is highlighted as a key event that involves the simultaneous production, consumption, and marketing of the services produced by the operation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm, Sweden : KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates customer-to-customer roles and impacts in the context of service encounters. This topic is studied from two angles: customer interactions during group service encounters and customer perceptions post service encounters. LÄS MER
3. Persistent Digital Service Encounters Challenges of organizational use of social media in a hotel chainDetta är en avhandling från Trollhättan : University West
Sammanfattning : The emergence of social media has in many ways changed how individuals interact, communicate and also consume online. Due to the massive, world wide use of social media, organizations are starting to use social media in order to be present where their customers are. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Karlstad : Karlstad University
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis is to contribute to deepening and extending our understanding and knowledge of emotions in service encounters by studying it from the two most central human actors in service encounter: (i) the service firm’s employees and (ii) the customer of this firm. This dissertation consist of five separate papers that conceptualize and empirically investigate how different appraisals by employees and customers generate positive and negative emotions, and how types of emotions in service encounters are linked to patterns of behavioural responses. LÄS MER
5. Drivers of customers' service experiences a customer perspective on co-creation of restaurant services, focusing on interactions, processes and activitiesDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : It is essential for service companies to understand how their customer service experiences are formed. This is especially important since service experiences are highly subjective and involve customers cognitively, emotionally and behaviorally. LÄS MER