Sökning: "Cross Border"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 91 avhandlingar innehållade orden Cross Border.
1. Cross-border Acquisitions and Restructuring : Multinational Enterprises and Private Equity firms " and "Cross-border Leveraged Buyouts
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Human Geography, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Borderlands are often peripheral geographically, administratively, and economically. A particularly illustrative case is the Szczecin area at the border between Poland and Germany, where a large city on one side neighbours to a sparsely populated hinterland on the other. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The role of borders as dividers between states and markers of territorial sovereignty is central to modern statehood. Whereas the voluntary opening of a state border could therefore appear puzzling, this thesis argues that state sovereignty can be manifested either when states allow borders to become more open or more closed. LÄS MER
4. Crossing a border : a comparative tax law study on consequences of cross-border working in the Öresund- and the Meuse-Rhine regionsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Jure
Sammanfattning : “Crossing a Border“- A Comparative Tax Law Study on Consequences of Cross-Border Working in the Öresund- and the Meuse-Rhine Regions is a doctoral thesis on tax law and social security law focused on cross-border commuting in the two cross-border regions of the Öresund and Meuse-Rhine. Two mayor aims are addressed: (1) To analyse the problems associated with cross-border working in the Öresund region caused by the legal divergence between Swedish and Danish tax law. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of History, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Different groups from both sides of the Atlantic have since the 1930s come together to commemorate histories of Swedish settling in America. They have celebrated the founding of the New Sweden colony in the Delaware Valley (1638–1655), and the mid-nineteenth-century arrival of Swedish pioneers in the Mississippi Valley. LÄS MER