Sökning: "Viveka Adelswärd"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 avhandlingar innehållade orden Viveka Adelswärd.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : The research reported in this study takes both a general descriptive approach - investigating the characteristics of 48 job interviews - and a comparative one - analyzing ways in which those who got a job offer differed from those who did not. Data used in this study are tape recordings of job interviews with applicants for trainee-positions with a large Swedish business corporation. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Åstorp : Retorikförlaget
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to deepen the understanding of actio. Actio refers to how a speech is performed in a public setting. Actio differs from nonverbal communication in general in that actio is performed in a rhetorical situation with the intention to be persuasive. LÄS MER
3. Samarbete genom samtal En samtalsanalytisk studie av multiprofessionella teamkonferenser inom smärtrehabiliteringDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The thesis investigates team talk and team collaboration from a dialogical perspective, and is based on video recordings of 15 multiprofessional team conferences involving a pain rehabilitation team. The analyses also draw upon a vast material of interviews, field notes and documents collected during almost a year of fieldwork at the clinic. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Institutionen för språkdidaktik, Stockholms universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to study how self presentations and reflexive writing work as displaying identity in the school context. In the curriculum from 1994 and the current curriculum (GY11) for the Swedish upper secondary school, identity making is central in how the subject Swedish is defined. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Institutionen för nordiska språk
Sammanfattning : This thesis deals with jokes and gender as social meaning. Here gender identity is regarded as one kind of social meaning. The gender identity of the individual is produced in interaction with other persons and is also conditioned by cultural codes. Of particular interest is how social identity is constituted by linguistic means. LÄS MER