Sökning: "psychosocial work managers"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 25 avhandlingar innehållade orden psychosocial work managers.
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : The aim of this dissertation is to examine empirically what Evidence-based practice (EBP) and its standardized procedures become when put into practice in social work. EBP builds on the idea that professional practice should be based on systematic and reliable knowledge of the interventions and instruments used in this work. LÄS MER
2. Utmanad ordning? En studie av kön och jämställdhetsarbete i den svenska gruvindustrins arbetsorganisationerDetta är en avhandling från Luleå : Luleå University of Technology
Sammanfattning : Män, maskulin symbolik och hårt manuellt arbete har länge präglat gruvan som arbetsplats. Samtidigt som detta fortfarande existerar, är idag allt fler gruvarbetare kvinnor, jämställdhetsarbete beskrivs som prioriterat samt att ny teknik och nya arbetssätt implementeras. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Although psychosocial work conditions, health and leadership are concepts that have been studied for a long time, more knowledge is needed on how they are related in managers. Existing research suggests that managers are very influential in their workplaces, but the way in which their workplaces influence them is often overlooked. LÄS MER
4. Job Demands, Job Resources, and Consequences for Managerial Sustainability in the Public Sector – A Contextual ApproachDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACT The aims of this thesis were threefold: to explore and increase knowledge of managerial working conditions in Swedish municipalities, to extend the job demands-resources (JD-R) model, and to provide information that public sector decision-makers and human resources departments can use and apply in promoting sustainable managerial working conditions. The argument in this thesis is that a contextual perspective on managerial work is needed, entailing a shift in focus from managers and their individual differences, to the conditions that public sector managers work under. LÄS MER
5. Leadership, psychosocial work environment, and satisfaction with elder care among care recipients Analysing their associations and the structural differences between nursing homes and home careDetta är en avhandling från Jönköping : Jönköping University, School of Health and Welfare
Sammanfattning : BackgroundMunicipal elder care has become increasingly multifaceted, and the quest for quality is a continuing discussion in Swedish elder care. In recent decades, municipalities have prioritized older adults with severe needs. There is also a trend of more elderly individuals receiving care in their own homes. LÄS MER