Sökning: "intraperitoneal administration"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34 avhandlingar innehållade orden intraperitoneal administration.
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Kirurgisk och perioperativ vetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background:Pancreas cancer is a most aggressive malignancy. More than 80% of patients diagnosed with pancreas cancer, exhibit such advanced disease, that curative surgery is impossible. Systemic chemotherapy prolongs survival to 5-9 months. LÄS MER
2. RADIOIMMUNOTHERAPY & EXTRACORPOREAL ADSORPTION Preclinical Studies of the Pharmacokinetics & Biotinylation of Radioimmunoconjugates in Immunocompetent RatsDetta är en avhandling från Medicinsk Informationsteknik, Malmö
Sammanfattning : Extracorporeal adsorption (ECAT) is a novel strategy to reduce activity in whole body (WB), blood and radiosensitive organs by removing the excess of radiolabeled and biotinylated monoclonal antibody (MAb) from blood so that tumor/normal tissue ratio (T/N) could be improved. By increasing T/N, higher amounts of radiolabeled MAb might be administered, making it possible to treat disseminated carcinomas. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Edsbruk : Akademitryck AB
Sammanfattning : Ovarian cancer is still the most common cause of death among gynecologic malignancies in spite of the fact that newer and more effective drugs and/or administration techniques have been developed in the last decade. However, substantial improvements in response rate andprogression-free survival have been reported in many studies. LÄS MER
4. A Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Rationale for Perioperative Cancer Chemotherapy in Patients with Peritoneal CarcinomatosisDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : Peritoneal carcinomatosis (PC) is a common manifestation of both gastrointestinal and gynecologic malignancies. Until recently, this condition was considered beyond curative intent treatment. Since the 1980s, new treatment strategies combining cytoreductive surgery (CRS) with perioperative intraperitoneal and intravenous chemotherapy have emerged. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Department of Surgery, Clinical Sciences Lund, Lund University
Sammanfattning : Multiple organ dysfunction syndrome (MODS) is still the leading cause of mortality in the surgical intensive care unit. The effect on among others endothelial barrier permeability, reticuloendothelial function, organ function and protease-antiprotease activities was studied following a variety of challenges, especially over-activation of macrophages induced by intraperitoneal administration of zymosan. LÄS MER