Sökning: "psychosocial working conditions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 82 avhandlingar innehållade orden psychosocial working conditions.
1. Subjective Cognitive Complaints in the Working Population The Influence of Objective Cognitive Functioning and Working ConditionsDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Psychology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Cognitive functioning is important for managing work and life in general. However, subjective cognitive complaints (SCC), involving self-perceived difficulties with concentration, memory, decision making, and clear thinking are common in the general and in the working population and can be coupled with both lowered well-being and work ability. LÄS MER
2. Rhythm of the job stress blues Psychosocial working conditions and depression in working life and across retirementDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Public Health Sciences, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : A work environment characterized by poor psychosocial working conditions may lead to stress and mental health problems such as depression, a common and burdensome public health problem with significant consequences for individuals and for society at large. A number of psychosocial working characteristics have been found to be associated with increased depressive symptoms or clinical depression. LÄS MER
3. Psychosocial working conditions among general practitioners and district nurses : Organisational, professional and gender aspectsDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : This thesis focuses on the psychosocial working conditions shared by general practitioners and district nurses in Sweden, in relation to the personal doctor reform and district nurses' right to prescribe drugs.First, a questionnaire was compiled and developed through a stepwise development phase, including key informant interviews, literature review, and review of other models and questionnaires used with a similar purpose. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro university
Sammanfattning : The focus of this thesis is the study of social and psychosocial aspects of sickness absence. In Essay 1, Sickness Absence and Peer Effects – Evidence from a Swedish Municipality, detailed employment records from a Swedish public employer are used to investigate whether sick leave among work group colleagues influences individual sick leave. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Print & Media
Sammanfattning : The importance of organizations for understanding differences in the working conditions and health of employees is often emphasized but rarely explored empirically. The general aim of this thesis is to describe organizational characteristics of workplaces, and to assess their impact on the psychosocial working conditions and health of employees. LÄS MER