Sökning: "classroom interaction"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 150 avhandlingar innehållade orden classroom interaction.
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund : LiberLäromedel/Gleerup
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
2. Approaching classroom interaction dialogically studies of everyday encounters in a 'bilingual' secondary schoolDetta är en avhandling från Lund : LiberLäromedel/Gleerup
Sammanfattning : This thesis approaches classroom interaction in association with Bakhtin and conversation analysis (CA). The four studies presented in this thesis seek to highlight different aspects of classroom interactional encounters between the students and teachers of a secondary school class. LÄS MER
3. Designs for Learning in an Extended Digital Environment Case Studies of Social Interaction in the Social Science ClassroomDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : This thesis studies designs for learning in the extended digital interface in the Social Science classroom. The aim is to describe and analyse how pupils interact, make meaning and learn while deploying digital learning resources.Together with the thesis a multimodal design theoretical perspective on learning has developed: Designs for Learning. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Education, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Advances in the field of robotics in recent years have enabled the deployment of robots in a multitude of settings, and it is predicted that this will continue to increase, leading to a profound impact on society in the future. This thesis takes its starting point in educational robots; specifically the kind of robots that are designed to interact socially with children. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : Interest in comics as Swedish school material has risen in the last few years and the publication of comics for children and adolescents has also increased. Meanwhile, although research around new literacies has taken an interest in combinations of image and text, there is still little research on comics as a literacy material, especially as part of school practices. LÄS MER