Sökning: "vocational education"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 133 avhandlingar innehållade orden vocational education.
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : The aim of this licentiate thesis is to examine how, and in what ways, vocational English is a part of English language teaching in the Building and Construction Programme in Sweden, and what the influences are for such pedagogy. The main research question is how policy documents relate to the views of teachers and their educational practice regarding vocational English. LÄS MER
2. Student experience of vocational becoming in upper secondary vocational education and training. Navigating by feedbackDetta är en avhandling från Göteborg : Göteborgs universitet
Sammanfattning : This doctoral thesis explores student experience of vocational becoming, particularly the navigational role of feedback in the process for Swedish upper secondary vocational students. Vocational becoming is explored as conflating the development of vocational knowing and formation of a vocational identity. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The main argument of this thesis is that research has to take the institutional character of education seriously. Educational institutions carry considerable weight for outcomes of education and their design is a matter of intense political debate. LÄS MER
4. Pluralism and unity in education on education for democratic citizenship and personal autonomy in a pluralist societyDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro universitet
Sammanfattning : The overarching theme of this thesis concerns the possibility of balancing the values of unity and pluralism in education in developed nation states characterized by an increasing pluralism when it comes to the beliefs and values of its citizens. The author suggests that democracy has a normative basis in the principle of reciprocity which can be supported in an overlapping consensus by reasonable persons who differ in their moral, religious and philosophical beliefs. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköpings universitet
Sammanfattning : In this thesis the vocational orientation of the courses offered - as an expression of the folk high school's self-identity- is analysed. The point of departure was that what the folk high school do, is a way to show what it wants to be and, therefore, reflects what it is. LÄS MER