Sökning: "Sex change"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 282 avhandlingar innehållade orden Sex change.
1. Trans and Sex Change in Contemporary Iran : A Socio-Legal Study of Gendered Policies and PracticesDetta är en avhandling från Örebro : Örebro University
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a result of a qualitative study that investigates the socio-legal status of trans persons who undergo sex-change surgery in contemporary Iran. It examines how social practices of gender shape the lives of trans men and trans women in Iranian society. LÄS MER
2. Safe Sex, Unsafe Identities Intersections of ’Race’, Gender and Sexuality in Swedish HIV/AIDS PolicyDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : This dissertation examines the different depictions of ‘immigrants’ and the ways in which migration, ethnicity and racism have been handled by Swedish HIV/AIDS policy since the early 1980s. The dissertation consists of five separate articles and an introductory chapter that outlines the discourse-theoretical approach used in the subsequent articles. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Lund University Press
Sammanfattning : How can schools influence the viewpoints students hold on aids and sex? The investigation focused on teaching the subject of aids and sex to secondary school students in grades eight through eleven. Thirteen teachers and their students, in 15 different classes, were studied and compared with a control group; altogether 548 students were included in the investigation. LÄS MER
4. Sex and symbionts New discoveries in local and regional patterns of coral ecology and reproductionDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Department of Systems Ecology, Stockholm University
Sammanfattning : Coral reefs belong to the most diverse and the most threatened ecosystems on earth. Anthropogenic stressors and climate change have led to mortalities at levels unprecedented in modern times. The aims of this thesis are to investigate aspects of the corals’ ability to reproduce, disperse, adapt and survive. LÄS MER
5. Ethnic Discrimination, Name Change and Labor Market Inequality Mixed approaches to ethnic exclusion in SwedenDetta är en avhandling från Stockholm : Acta Universitatis Stockholmiensis
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of four empirical studies on ethnic integration in the Swedish labor market. Studies I-III draw on a field experiment testing ethnic discrimination in the hiring process. LÄS MER