Sökning: "sexual health"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 401 avhandlingar innehållade orden sexual health.
- Detta är en avhandling från Social Medicine and Global Health
Sammanfattning : Background: More than half of all new HIV infections in sub-Saharan African countries, including Uganda, occur among young people between the ages of 15 and 24, the most sexually active period of their lives. Understanding the contextual determinants of sexual behavior in this group is crucial in combating the pandemic. LÄS MER
2. Simplifying Reproductive Health in Low-Resource Settings Access to medical abortion and contraceptive choice, the importance of gendered structures in RajasthanDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : India introduced family planning in the ‘50s, legalized abortion in the ‘70s, and accomplished a remarkable drop in maternal mortality and fertility since 1990. Nevertheless, abortions account for a large proportion of maternal deaths, and sterilization is the most frequently used contraception. LÄS MER
3. Use of Pornography and its Associations with Sexual Experiences, Lifestyles and Health among AdolescentsDetta är en avhandling från Uppsala : Acta Universitatis Upsaliensis
Sammanfattning : The overall aim of this thesis was to investigate pornography consumption and its relation to sexual experiences, lifestyles, health and perceptions of sexuality and pornography. One qualitative study (focus group discussions) and one prospective longitudinal quantitative study (baseline and follow-up questionnaires) are included. LÄS MER
4. Maternal health and health care in Madhya Pradesh state of India an exploration using a human rights lensDetta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Pregnancy and motherhood are natural processes in the lives of women of reproductive age. These processes are generally considered to be positive and fulfilling experiences. However, for various reasons, many women end up dying as a result of these processes. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Umeå : Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Background: Child sexual abuse is a global public health and human rights concern. Despite beinga crime in most countries, and with well-known physical and mental health consequences, the majority of sexual offences are not reported. LÄS MER