Sökning: "social service"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1249 avhandlingar innehållade orden social service.
- Detta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : People with dementia are commonly in need of some form of social care from the social services in order to manage their everyday situations. However, social services are shaped by the construction of policy targets. The aim of this dissertation is to explore the social citizenship for people with dementia. LÄS MER
2. Managing social work Organisational conditions and everyday work for managers in the Swedish social servicesDetta är en avhandling från Linköping : Linköping University Electronic Press
Sammanfattning : The personal social services in Sweden have undergone major changes during recent decades, partly due to the reforms caused by the influence of New Public Management (NPM) and partly due to the trend towards greater specialisation. These changes have had consequences for both social work management and for social work practice. LÄS MER
3. Activation Policy in Action A Street-Level Study of Social Assistance in the Swedish Welfare StateDetta är en avhandling från Växjö : Växjö University Press
Sammanfattning : Work-related activation policies are currently developing in most western welfare states. Sweden is no exception and activation policies were introduced in the 1990s in many municipal social services organizations in Sweden. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Arkiv
Sammanfattning : Universalism, social rights and social citizenship are often considered as key concepts to describe the Swedish welfare state. However, in the beginning of the 1990s, the Swedish welfare state experienced a severe economic recession. LÄS MER
- Detta är en avhandling från Göteborg : University of Gothenburg
Sammanfattning : Service design is an emerging design practice with an interdisciplinary heritage. Most previousresearch has been based on what service designers do; with the increased academic interestin service design over the past decade, the time has come to conceptualize the underlyingdiscourses. LÄS MER